What is data?Well you and I can define data in several different ways but i’m sure at the end of the day we both agree that it is some form of information.
I’m sure all of us during some course of our educational career or our professional career have witnessed data in some form or the other being used to perform a variety of tasks.
The next question we ask ourselves is,how do we put the data into good use?At this point let me introduce a wonderful scheme called analytics.Yes,Data Analytics is the need of the hour.Several Businesses rely on analytics to improve their profit making capability.
Using high-performance data mining, predictive analytics, text mining, forecasting and optimization on big data enables you to continuously drive innovation and make the best possible decisions.
More on Big Data Analytics
- Big data improves speed, accuracy and automation for credit lenders (blog)
- What’s the value of high-performance analytics? (blog)
- Staying ahead of the big data curve (blog)
- Big data meets big data analytics (white paper)
- Bringing the power of SAS to Hadoop (white paper)
- Busting 10 myths about Hadoop (sascom magazine)